As 2015 is coming to a close and the new year arrives, many plan for a New Years resolution. Several will plan to become more active, to lose weight, etc. With that, I have listed five simple tips for those of you needing help in succeeding with your health in 2016. Make it part of your routine, instead of just your New Years resolution.
1. Drink more water because- Water Helps to Maximize Physical Performance, Hydration Has a Major Effect on Energy Levels and Brain Function, Drinking More Water Can Help With Weight Loss plus many other benefits.
2. Eat lots of color. In other words, eat more produce. People who eat fruit and vegetables as part of their daily diet have a reduced risk of many chronic diseases.
3. Stop snacking on unhealthy foods.
4. Team up with a friend. Support is always helpful. Competition can be helpful as well!
5. Get active. It doesn’t have to be for two hours at the gym. Even a 30 minute walk is better than nothing.
Click the link below for more information. Happy New Year and good luck becoming a better you!