Being a college student is difficult, especially financially. Not only do you have to worry about making sure your tuition is paid by hopefully mom and dad or else big Uncle Sam will have to take care of you than later having to take care of him in return. Also the worry of where you are going to live and making sure that’s taken care off can also be a big burden on you. Finally something we cannot live without which is food the biggest burden of them all but with all that said there is light at the end of the tunnel. Below are some money saving tips for college students.
1. Use public transportation. This can save you tons of money on gas, car payments, insurance, etc.
2. Work out at your school gym instead of getting a gym membership elsewhere. Often the gym at your school is free for students!
3. Don’t buy your books, get them at the library!
4. Take advantage of activities on campus instead of going out!
5. Don’t grocery shop when your hungry.
For more tips on saving money as a student, click the link below. http://www.fastweb.com/financial-aid/articles/the-31-money-saving-tricks-for-students